To provide customer service within the Asahi Photoproducts EMEA region for:
- Installation & commissioning of new flexographic plate making machines
- Training of customer’s operators
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Trouble shooting of existing installed machine base
- Assist at factory acceptance tests at our suppliers
- Assure proper documentation of activities performed on the machines
- Respect and comply with Health and Safety rules
- Drive company standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Regular reporting to engineering team manager.
- Main focus on EMEA region and surrounding countries are possible from time to time.
- Customer oriented and service-minded
- Electrical education (BA5 level) with strong interests in mechanics or electro-mechanical education.
- Experience (or interested in) frequency drives, pumps, chain transmissions, PLC’s, HMI and on-site installation
- Excellent team player who likes to work within an international team.
- Frequent travelling within the assigned region (other regions can be discussed)
- Mature and integer personality
- Eager to learn
- Fluent in English and 2nd native Belgium mother tounge
- Valid driver’s license.
What we offer:
A stable exciting job in a global chemical company. You are working out of our European headquarter in Brussels as part of a European team of engineers. A company car as well as all required communication tools are part of an attractive salary package. Regular training on PLC´s or remote training software applications will be provided.
We are looking forward to receive your CV with your salary expectations and soonest possible start date to: firstname.lastname@example.org